Highlights Infigo® WF110 MF
- Optimal Foil Saving feature: MFU® in combination with WS
- Automatic foil changeover under 1 minute
- Speed of up to 18.000 sheets/hour achievable (also with MFU®)
- Web splitting (optional) Up to 5 webs
- Changing the foil reel takes place at ground level with an electrical roll manipulator.
- The sensitive metallic layer of the cold foil is never getting in contact with any part of the Vinfoil Infigo® SF110 MF
- Foil waste is cut and exhausted to the foil waste material separator.
UV Film Casting
The UV coating can be applied partly or in solids from a printing unit using an offset plate or from a coating unit using a striped blanket or a flexo plate.
During the transfer of the pattern, the holographic texture of the foil comes in contact with the wet UV coating on top of the printing sheet. During this contact, the UV coating is being cured through the transparent holographic film. The result is a vice versa of the holographic film pattern on the printed sheet.
After the pattern has been transferred and the UV coating has been cured the plastic film is released from the sheet surface. The plastic film for UV film casting can be used multiple times until the pattern on the plastic is fading away or the plastic film gets worn. The number of passes is depending on different parameters such as intensity of UV rays, type of coating, amount of coating, etc.